Houlihan & O’Malley real estate agents sold 3 properties in April.
1. 23 Chittenden Avenue, Tuckahoe, NY – 3 bedroom 2 bath charming side hall colonial in ideal Crestwood location sold for $530,000. This bright and cheery home boasts a living room with large windows, a substantial dining room, a sun filled den, a walk up attic and a partially finished basement with a one car garage.
2. 1200 Midland Avenue, Unit #10F, Bronxville, P.O. Yonkers, NY – this amazingly spacious Junior 4 layout in the very sought after Bronxville Knolls Tower sold for $186,000.
3. 109 North Road, Eastchester, NY – this beautiful Bronxville Manor home on large corner lot sold for $900,000. Spacious 4 bedroom, 3 bathroom cape with modern eat in kitchen, formal living room with fireplace, full bathroom on each floor and additional 1000 sq. feet in newly finished walk-out basement
We had 2 new rentals:
1. 16 Studio Arcade, Unit #2C, Bronxville, NY – Studio Arcade is located at the Bronxville Train station and is an easy walk to School and all shopping. The apartment has just been completely redone with all new kitchen and bathroom, refinished floors, new baseboard, new air conditioning unit and paint. The property rented for $1800/month
2. 25 Dorset Road, Scarsdale, NY – this uniquely beautiful French Eclectic Colonial Revival imbues a blend of classic and modern elements to attain an aesthetic of casual elegance. The spacious 5 bedrooms and 4.5 baths rented for $6800/month.
Ready to buy your dream home or sell your current home? Contact the team at Houlihan & O’Malley and let’s get started!