Are you thinking of buying a piece of property in the Bronxville area soon? If so, use these tips to help make the process as easy as possible for you.
- Make a written list of what it is you want in your home. This will help you with your search and help your agent show you relevant properties.
- Make sure you can afford the home. Many people get excited by the prospect of owning, but they do not factor in other costs, such as taxes and utilities. You need to know the true costs of buying. And now you have to be sure of the effect of the new tax law.
- Check out the neighborhood. While anyone can talk about how great a neighborhood is in an online listing, you will want to visit the location to see for yourself. Is it convenient? Is it safe? What can you walk to?
- Get pre-approved for a loan, this shows sellers that you are a serious buyer and will help when you make an offer and will strengthen your position in the negotiation.
- Work with a quality agent who truly knows and understands the Bronxville area.
- Don’t get frustrated if it takes you longer than you thought to find the perfect property. When looking, it takes time to find the right place to call home.
At Houlihan & O’Malley, all of our Real Estate Agents are very knowledgeable of the Bronxville area and surrounding neighborhoods. Each of our clients’ receive the highest level of professional and personal service. We will help you find the right home at the right price and help you close in a timely and efficient manner.
For more information on our company or to contact us, visit www.houlihanomalley.com or call 914.337.7888. Also, feel free to drop in to our office!