We are excited to have begun 2018 with 5 real estate closings in January.
- 42 Pondfield Road West, 5F, Bronxville PO/Yonkers, NY-this recently updated one bedroom co-op sold for $165,000. Located right near the Bronxville Metro North Station, Bronx River bike/jogging path, shops, movies, restaurants, Starbucks and Soul Cycle!
- 14 Leewood Circle. Unit #7R, Eastchester, NY-this delightful, roomy 2 bedroom unit sold for $269,000. Great location, only .6 miles from the Metro North Crestwood train station and very close to the Hutch, Cross County and Bronx River Parkways.
- 94 Waverly Avenue, Eastchester, NY-beautiful, 4 bedroom, 2 bath 1931 English Tudor home sold for $725,000. Set back on a large corner lot in desirable Bronxville Manor.
- 180 Bronxville Road, Bronxville PO/Yonkers, NY-this lovely center hall colonial in perfect condition sold for $665,000. Just a 10 minute walk to the Bronxville Metro North station and all that Bronxville has to offer.
- 198 Hollywood Avenue, Tuckahoe, NY-Picture perfect Crestwood Colonial located on one of the most desirable blocks in Crestwood sold for $609,000. Easy walk to local schools, parks, shopping and to the Crestwood Metro North station.
We are looking forward to another great year helping you with all your real estate needs. If you are ready to buy your dream home or sell your current home, contact the team at Houlihan & O’Malley and let’s get started!